- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Supports DDR4 3466+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi + BT 4.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER™ CINEMA5
A new world of cinematic audio that delivers unprecedented levels of audio realism, dynamics and punch to gaming sound. Whether you’re gaming or watching a movie, Reality 3D technology lets you enable 5.1/7.1 surround sound for an additional layer of transience to your listening experience even with just a pair of headphones or stereo speakers.
Ultra M.2 32Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
ASRock partners with Fatal1ty to incorporate a design philosophy and features most desired by top tier gears. F-Stream is an all-in-1, multi-purpose tuning program that supports overclocking, hard-ware tuning such as energy usage, H/W monitor, fan speed control and so on.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive, AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds.
Premium Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Combining two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
Matte Black PCB
A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock's high-end motherboards.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Fatal1ty Mouse Port
After plugging a USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can choose their own preferred mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
Gold Audio Jacks
Everything will wear off in time, but gold looks better! Gold audio jack provides stable sound transmission!
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. You can easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Hi-Density Power Connector (8 pin)
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
- Intel® LAN
- 2oz Copper PCB
- Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2
- ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Dual-N MOSFET
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
Intel® 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000, 3000, 4000 G-Series, 5000 and 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
|Chipset||AMD Promontory B450|
|Memory||Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Cezanne) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series APUs (Renoir) support DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*For Ryzen Series APUs (Picasso, Cezanne, Renoir and Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
Please refer to below table for AMD non-XMP memory frequency support.
SR: Single rank DIMM, 1Rx4 or 1Rx8 on DIMM module label
DR: Dual rank DIMM, 2Rx4 or 2Rx8 on DIMM module label
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3 support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PROM 2.5V, Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||Integrated AMD Radeon™ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ R-Series Graphics in A-series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Dual graphics output: Support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Ports (Compliant HDMI 2.0 monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 1.4 with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 Ports
*Actual support may vary by CPU
**The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed.
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 120dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier
- Pure Power-In
- Direct Drive Technology
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Gold Audio Jacks
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster™ Cinema 5
|LAN||Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||Intel® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II
|Slots||AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Vermeer, Matisse, Cezanne, Renoir, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode) (Supports PCIe riser cards to extend one x16 slot to two x8 slots if you install AMD Ryzen series CPUs)*
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x8 mode)*
AMD Athlon series CPUs
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x4 mode)*
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac PCIe WiFi module (on the rear I/O)
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Vermeer, Matisse, Cezanne, Renoir, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon series APU)*
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Connector||1 x LPC Header
- 1 x Addressable LED Header*
- 1 x AMD Fan LED Header**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
- 1 x AMD LED Fan USB Header
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Supports in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
**The AMD Fan LED Header supports LED strips of maximum load of 3A (36W) and length up to 2.5M.
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1/WP and CHA_FAN2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
*1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) is included
|oftware and UEFI||Software
- ASRock F-Stream
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
|Hardware Monitor||Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
|Form Factor||Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit*
*Summit Ridge do not officially support Windows® 11.
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)