- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 14 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s)
- Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2
- ASRock Graphics Card Holder (Patent Pending)
Clever Design that promises over the top performance!
The simplicity and minimalist tones make EXTREME stands out from other motherboards, embracing the feelings and thoughts of all DIYers. Offering way more than what normal enthusiasts or gamers bargained for.
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can even support next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
This M.2 Heatsink is default equipped with M.2_1 socket to pair with Intel® 11th Gen processor. You may use it for M.2_2 if you’re using the Intel® 10th Gen processor to get the best heat dissipation.
ASRock Graphics Card Holder
Install your heavy graphics card on the holder; connect it to your motherboard and chassis with screws. Flexibly slide up and down to perfectly adjust the height required for your graphics card in place.
USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
The latest USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C delivers up to 20 Gbps data transfer rate which is 2x as fast as previous generation, providing a blazing fast data transfer interface with reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
WiFi 6E technology has extended to the whole new 6GHz spectrum band, providing more WiFi capability and giving an even better and faster internet traffic. In addition to deliver higher speeds, the WiFi 6E also enhances the lower latency and supports service levels that are equivalent to 5G networks.
Wi-Fi 6E (6GHz band) is not currently enabled by default due to the different regulation status of each country. It will be activated (for supported countries) through Windows® Update and software update once available. The update is expected to be in the middle of 2021.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
The intelligent 2.5Gb/s LAN platform is built for maximum networking performance for the demanding requirements of home networking, content creators, online gamers and high-quality streaming media. Boost networking performance up to 2.5X the bandwidth compared to the standard gigabit Ethernet, you’ll enjoy the faster and uncompromised connectivity experience for gaming, file transfers and backups.
Automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic for smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
✔ Extra anchor points
✔ Stronger latch
✔ Ensure signal stability
✔ Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
2oz Copper PCB
2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Flexible Integrated I/O Shield
Unlike most so called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. You can easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- 50A Dr.MOS
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- I/O Armor
- Shaped PCB Design
- Matte Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- 2oz Copper PCB
Intel® 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E
ASRock Steel Slot
ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Ultra USB Power ASRock POST Status Checker (PSC)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)
- Digi Power design
- 14 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports Intel® K-Series unlocked CPUs
|Memory||Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4800+(OC)*
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 4666+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, VCCSA, DRAM, VCCIO, VCCIO 1 2, VPPM, VCCIN AUX, VCCST Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Graphics||11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with DisplayPort and HDMI Ports (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
|Audio||7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- Pure Power-In
- Direct Drive Technology
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Impedance Sensing on Rear Out port
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Gold Audio Jacks
- 15μ Gold Audio Connector
- Nahimic Audio
|LAN||1 x 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s (Dragon RTL8125BG)
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
1 x Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Intel® I219V)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||Intel® 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax
- Supports Dual-Band 2x2 160MHz with extended 6GHz band support*
- 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- Supports Bluetooth 5.2 + High speed class II
- Supports MU-MIMO
*Wi-Fi 6E (6GHz band) is not currently enabled by default due to the different regulation status of each country. It will be activated (for supported countries) through Windows® Update and software update once available. The update is expected to be in the middle of 2021.
|Slots||11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen4x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen4x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 2 x PCI Express x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE3: single at Gen3x16 (PCIE1); dual at Gen3x16 (PCIE1) / Gen3x4 (PCIE3))*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ax PCIe WiFi module
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors*
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) (Socket M2_1 works with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors only)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_3), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)**
*If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled.
If M2_3 is occupied, SATA3_4 and SATA3_5 will be disabled.
**Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_2 and M2_3 only)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe storage devices*
*RAID function for PCIe mode SSD in M2_1 is only available with Intel® SSD installed.
|Connector||1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 5 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 2 x 8 pin 12V Power Connectors (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector (15μ Gold Audio Connector)
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderbolt™ 4 AIC Card)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Header (20 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x Power Button with LED
- 1 x Reset Button with LED
*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip
**Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip
***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
*****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN3/WP, CHA_FAN4/WP and CHA_FAN5/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)*
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)*
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)*
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone (Gold Audio Jacks)
*Ultra USB Power is supported on USB3_12 ports.
ACPI wake-up function is not supported on USB3_12 ports.
|oftware and UEFI||Software
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||Quick Installation Guide, Support CD
- 4 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5/6 GHz Antennas
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 2 x Standoffs for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Graphics Card Holder
|Hardware Monitor||Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, VCCIN AUX, DRAM, VCCIO, VPPM, VCCSA, CPU PLL, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
- 2oz Copper PCB
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit|
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)