- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 20+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 100A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- XTREME MEMORY with SMT DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Thermal Reactive Armor with Fins-Array II Heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Onboard
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
- Exclusively bundled ESSential USB DAC
- 127dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720, OPA1622 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Exclusively bundled AORUS PRO Gen4 AIC Adaptor
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
To unleash the full potential of the new Intel 11th Gen CPU, the motherboard requires the best CPU power, memory and IO design. With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, Z590 AORUS XTREME is a true beast among motherboards.
THERMAL REACTIVE ARMOR
Z590 AORUS XTREME uses an unprecedented and innovative thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
A Flagship product needs to be future-proofed so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. Z590 AORUS XTREME provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
Z590 AORUS XTREME provides full lighting effect and customization settings with outstanding aesthetics, enable enthusiasts to build gaming PC differently.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the Z590 AORUS XTREME and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® Z590 Express Chipset|
|Memory||11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 5400 (O.C) / DDR4 5333(O.C.) / DDR4 5133(O.C.) / DDR4 5000(O.C.) / 4933(O.C.) / 4800(O.C.) / 4700(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4500(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4300(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 connectors (USB Type-C® ports), supporting DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs and a maximum resolution of 5120 x 2880@60 Hz with 24 bpp (via single display output)
* Because of the limited I/O resources of the PC architecture, the number of Thunderbolt™ devices that can be used is dependent on the number of the PCI Express devices being installed. (Refer to Chapter 1-7, "Back Panel Connectors," for more information.)
* Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version, HDCP 2.3
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220-VB codec+ESS ES9018K2M DAC+TI OPA1622 operational amplifier
* The front panel line out jack supports DSD audio.
Support for DTS:X® Ultra
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1 x Aquantia 10GbE LAN chip (10 Gbit/5 Gbit/2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit) (LAN1)
1 x Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit) (LAN2)
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCI Express x4 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Wireless Communication module||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210
WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5/6 GHz carrier frequency bands
Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
* Wi-Fi 6E and its 6GHz carrier frequency support may vary by country.
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-9 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
|USB||Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller:
2 x USB Type-C® ports on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support
1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support, available through the internal USB header
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
Chipset+2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hubs:
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hubs:
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers (with the included front USB header extension cable)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
6 x system fan headers
2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
1 x noise detection header
2 x integrated extension cable headers for addressable and RGB LED strips
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x temperature sensor headers
1 x power button
1 x reset button
1 x OC Ignition button
2 x BIOS switches
Voltage Measurement Points
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x Q-Flash Plus button
1 x Clear CMOS button
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 connector (USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support)
8 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
1 x HDMI port
2 x RJ-45 port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
|BIOS||2 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 27cm|