• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• PCle 5.0 x16 slot design can be ready for PCle 5.0 GPU or NVMe storage
• Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
• Brings a speed network experience with Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
• WIFI6 2x2 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with new antenna for better signal
• No Hassle Connection with front USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
• 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors with enlarged thermal guards
• Advanced thermal architecture design for the better thermal dissipation
• Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
• Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Creativity Starts Here
AERO Series motherboards are a fresh approach to creators that evolve with optimized features for content creation. To deliver reliable computing performance, impressive connectivity, expandable graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads
Go Further Without More Cables
GIGABYTE VisionLINK is an extension of your idea and creation. Transmitting data, video output, and power charging all through one USB Type-C® cable will simplify the user experience than ever. With seamless multitasking between your PC and devices, it lets you work like a pro.
* Compatibility may vary according to system configuration and device specifications.
Wait No More
Brings a speed network experience to life
Intel® 2.5 GbE network connectivity supports speeds up to 2.5 times faster than Gigabit Ethernet. It gives an immediate boost to overall network performance and data transfer speeds.
Single 32GB Support
Bring your tasks without lag.
A single memory slot of the Z690 motherboard can support up to 32GB. With populated 2 DIMMs per channel on GIGABYTE Z690 motherboards, the maximum memory capacity support is 128GB. You can experience faster performance and instant access without any lag.
Fast Speed. More Space.
This new model is equipped with four PCIe 4.0 M.2 sockets and it is capable to deliver superior bandwidth. Upgrade your storage configuration now to accelerate your workflow. PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring speeds compared to 2.5” SATA solid-state drives.
An effective cooling solution can prevent the risk of design work being interrupted by an unexpected system crash. GIGABYTE’s advanced thermal solutions provide a perfect balance of aesthetics and performance. A large heat sink design and Direct-Touch Heatpipe II ensure stability during creative sessions.
|CPU||LGA1700 socket: Support for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® Z690 Express Chipset|
|Memory||Support for DDR4 5333(O.C.)/ DDR4 5133(O.C.)/DDR4 5000(O.C.)/4933(O.C.)/4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x USB Type-C® port, supporting USB Type-C® and DisplayPort video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for drawing tablets and 20V@3A of power delivery.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU or graphics card support.)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC4080 CODEC
High Definition Audio
2-channel analog output
Support for S/PDIF Out
7.1-channel digital signals
* Actual output of digital signals may vary depending on the playback content and software used, and an external DAC is required.
|LAN||Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Wireless Communication module||WIFI Module
WIFI a, b, g, n, ac, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 5.0 standard.)
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
(The PCIEX4 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
1,1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
1,2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB, M2Q_SB)
2,1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
3,6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "2-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connectors supported by the Chipset.
2 x USB Type-C® ports, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling CPU fan header
4 x system fan headers
2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
2 x addressable LED strip headers
2 x RGB LED strip headers
4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x noise detection header
2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Q-Flash Plus button
1 x reset button
1 x reset jumper
2 x temperature sensor headers
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x DisplayPort In port
1 x HDMI port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
1 x RJ-45 port
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
2 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Water cooling flow rate detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
|BIOS||1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash Plus
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||Support for Windows 11 64-bit
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|