- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi for Extreme Gaming – AX11000 speed machine that delivers 12-streams Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system powered by Trend Micro™.
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
Accelerate Gaming Connections
Game Accelerator automatically detects and optimizes gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive, and keep your network as fast as your reaction speed.
Know Your Network
Game Statistics shows the real-time latency, game duration and system utilization at a glance in a refreshed dashboard, puts total control at your fingertips.
· A Speed Racer - AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024-QAM delivers ultra-fast experience with the Wi-Fi 6 standard, achieving an ultimate wireless speed of 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2 × 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz
· Game Accelerator - Automatically accelerate mainstream online games. Reduced latency ensures your gaming stays immersive
· Powerful Processing - A 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
· Ultimate Range Wi-Fi - 8 high-gain external antennas deliver a Wi-Fi signal to every corner of your home, making all your connections more efficient and stable
· RangeBoost - Greatly enhances receiving sensitivity to deliver a more stable router-client link
· Beamforming Technology - Concentrates Wi-Fi signals towards individual devices to ensure stronger connections
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)|
|Device Type||Wireless router - 8-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rate||4804 Mbps|
|Performance||Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 1148 Mbps / Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4804 Mbps|
|Network / Transport Protocol||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Features||Firewall protection, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, dynamic DNS server, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, parental control, IP address filtering, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, virtual server support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, reset button, bandwidth control, IPv4 support, port triggering, IP-MAC binding, DHCP client, WDS bridge|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP, IEEE 802.11ac, FCC, RoHS|
|Status Indicators||Port status, power, link/activity|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||LAN: 8 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 / WAN: 1 x 2.5GBase-T - RJ-45 / USB 3.0: 1 x / USB 3.0: 1 x 24 pin USB-C|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Software / System Requirements|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|